Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

To all you moms out there, none of us could've made it without you. Enjoy this day with your kids if you can. I am lucky to get to wake up with my wife, a wonderful mother, and our beautiful daughter. This afternoon, I will go to my mom's house and help her with some landscaping and wine depletion. I love watching her play with Jordan. My mom was my favorite person for a long time and Jordan loves her so much. You are AWESOME mom.

Last year on Mothers Day I earned the "worst fater/husband award" by spending the weekend with my good buddy Keir, in Boston, while he was shooting "Paul Blart: Mall Cop" (way to make a fortune, by the way). I got a full-body massage and spent the evening in Cohasset with Keir's manager 's mom. A lovely woman, no doubt, but I had a lot of making up to do this year. Flowers, breakfast in bed, and some thoughtful gifts should be a good start.

A big thanks to Emily and Tanner for coming over last night for dinner, wine, cigars and stimulating conversation. Michelle and I greatly enjoyed your company. I am proud of my little sister for making such good friends and being willing to share them with her weird older brother. Special thanks to Tanner for all your hard work on the Tink site.

Lots of love to my friend, Becky. Bex, you are the sweetest, most wonderful girl. Thanks for being my friend and for being an important member of our ever-expanding family. You've always got us here and anything you ever need, just ask.

Have a good weekend everyone. Get out and enjoy the world. Springtime is a bounty of blessings. Hunt mushrooms, watch bees at work, grab a beer and grill a brat or some other food object. Enjoy the company of others and step away from the internet for a minute. On that note...

3 comments:

  1. what type of mushrooms are you referring there Aaron?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the other day I was thinking about all of the people that don't have friends like mine -- and how much things must suck for them. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just the other day I was thinking about all of the people who don't have friends like me -- and how much things must suck for them. You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete